[Coco] RS-232 Pack problems AND possible (ALTERNATIVE) solutions...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Feb 5 12:12:12 EST 2018

> On Feb 5, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Ken Flanagan <kflan at selonia.com> wrote:
>
> Well, someone is certainly saucy today.....I like it!  ;)

Funny enough, my Apple site, www.appleause.com, exists solely for me to post my research for things I can’t find answers to. Things like FireWire to SATA adapters, and things that I seemed to be the only one on the internet looking for!

Then I started doing that with www.subethasoftware.com — there are some posts there specifically for this point, with my #1 article being a discussion of a “bug” or “feature omission” in the Arduino Ethernet libraries that prevents them from listening to multiple incoming connections. I did a hack/patch to make that work for me, and it’s still the #1 most viewed article almost every week.

I wish everyone would do that.

	— A