[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 03:16:39 EST 2018

 Rogelio Perea,

So after some looking at NitrOS-9 L1 it does seem there is a issue with
VTIO and possible GrfDrv as well.

So far VTIO does not seem to automatically load GrfDrv as it should.  If
you merge GrfDrv in the OS9Boot file on startup so it is in memory then
when VTIO tries to call GrfDrv the system locks up.

Graphics display codes that start with $15 to $1F are directed to go
through GrfDrv.  Which this functionality seems to be currently broken.

Any point you are able to find bugs.  Please report them at the repo site.:
https://sourceforge.net/p/nitros9/bugs/

This will help the developers know there are issues and what steps you have
take to reproduce the issues.

Then hopefully the NitrOS-9 team will be able to find out why the modules
are not working as expected and can take action to fix the problem.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |