[Coco] CoCo in my Blog

Ty Sopko ty.sopko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:33:34 EST 2018

Hi Gene,

Thanks for the kind words and stories.  I am always interested to hear about personal experiences and frustrations with tech.

My opinion is that we unknowingly buy gadgets [nowadays] with the hope that they will fill some internal need.  When they do not, we move on.  The CoCo was certainly different in this regard.

I am suspicious that you would have a great time with my product-under-development.  It will be a long wait, unfortunately.

Ty