[Coco] Drivewire cable question - 4-pin DIN to PC DB9

Richard Hawk rhawk2 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 16:03:23 EST 2018

I don’t know if this is what you are talking about.

But I purchased this from amazon.com Plugable USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter (Prolific PL2303HX Rev D Chipset), and I can use supercomm /n in nitros9 when I load drivewire_mods and connect to most bbs sites.

I cannot for some reason connect to mysticcbss.dynu.com:23 or the other one mentioned here a few days ago.

I do and connect to the weather.bbs and a bunch of other ones.

But I can only connect to them using this  format

ADS=ATD98.175.102.203:2300
RTR=FF
RPS=5
BPS=7