[Coco] CoCo in my Blog

Ty Sopko ty.sopko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:02:39 EST 2018

Curtis and Santiago, thanks for taking a look!

I am glad you both enjoyed the article.  It would be fun to keep writing about CoCo and retro computing, but that is not my company's focus.

I publish a new post weekly on Saturday night.  I only shared this article because it is vaguely on-topic for this list; everyone has an open invitation to keep up with Shift Sight if you like what you are reading.

Kind Regards,

Ty