[Coco] White plug n power controller on the coco3

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Feb 3 06:12:48 EST 2018

Somewhere in The Rainbow magazine there is a program that locates those
addresses and SAVEMs to disk.  Those addresses have specific locations
that can be polled for the answer too.  However the possibility exists
that the cassette software locates it's self in a location incompatible
with Disk Basic.
Bruce W.