[Coco] X10 software

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Feb 1 08:37:43 EST 2018

Yes, I had a disk of various X-10/PnP software somewhere.  I seem to
remember there was a OS-9 routine to insert into the CMDS directory too.
  So from TERM you could type PNP <paramiters> and turn things on and
off.  I'll try rooting about to find it. I had DSK of them, but that was
6 or 8 PC's ago and I cant lay eyes on the file in my current CoCo data
files.  I do have the "original" disks, here's hoping bit rot is not an
issue.
Bruce W.

On 01/31/2018 09:47 PM, rietveld rietveld wrote:
 > Other than the. Cassette software for the coco1 and ROMPAK software
for the coco 2 was there any more written for the x10/coco?