[Coco] The 28th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! is coming...

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Dec 30 14:37:08 EST 2018

The 28th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! is coming...

CoCoFEST! vendors/exhibitors, etc -- pay attention PLEASE! It is time
to get your registration forms to Glenside (i.e. Tony). Delay no more!

CoCoFEST! will let you request specific tables this year -- 1st come,
1st served based on order of returning the vendor registration form.

The table map is here:

http://www.glensideccc.com/data/library/2009_exhibit/cocofest!2019floorplan-aplusbandc-1.xls

You can request a max of 2 tables (1 + 1 extra). We may allow a few
more if we don't sell out ahead of time.

Vendor/exhibitor form is here:

http://www.glensideccc.com/data/library/cocofest_exhibit/contract-2019.doc

Enter desired table number under "Special Requests" on the page 3 of
the vendor/exhibitor form.

Vendor/Exhibitor prices have changed -- please review the prices on
page 3 of the vendor/exhibitor form carefully!

http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/index.shtml