[Coco] Coco3 triple monitor setup

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Dec 28 14:04:30 EST 2018

On Friday 28 December 2018 12:53:55 rietveld rietveld wrote:

> 2 cm8 monitors attached using the dual RGB (WallabY) cable and a VM1
> using the coco3 comp out.
>
> I could probably hook a 4th monitor up using the RF out

Yeah, I suppose that might be impressive to visiting winders using frogs,
until they see that the same thing on all monitors. My dual monitor
setup that no longer works, gave two separate, independent video
streams. I could watch the assembler working on one, an amber 13" screen
driven by a wordpack, (to nitros9, the wp was just another window albeit
a 80x25 text screen, blank in the show screens rotation) and play
shanghai on the other color monitor. Productivity was the keyword, back
then.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)