[Coco] Latest C Compiler Chain

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Thu Dec 27 00:24:04 EST 2018

Guillaume Major and I are working to get the files available for download.

I planned to get:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Programming/Tandy%20CoCo%20OS-9%20C%20Compiler%20Discussion%20%28Stephen%20Fischer%29.pdf

into something closer to what was available before than the form that
document is in. That was just a major failure backup that I did not
expect to happen, but did.

I have found that I am unable due to so. Too many other things to do.

I gave Guillaume Major the attachments for that post and he has
suggested a different format. I just got his reply and am considering
his request. Plus I have realized that I have other "C" chain source
code files that were not attached to that post.

I will ask him to make available what I have given him unchanged which
was one option and may be the final option.

http://www.os9projects.com/C_Compiler/Compiler.html

has been unmanned for years now and I never gave Dean any files.

I do see a second person now has put his name on as a maintainer.

Yes there are many broken links, I have the entire contents on my N.A.S
and have given two other persons copies. I still have two Blue Ray sets
of disks that can be given away. Files may have been added after I got a
snapshot from Dean just before he walked away due to other reasons.

I could spend several reincarnations and not find all the "C" files I
have on my N.A.S., on other external hard disks and DVDs.

One thing that I do not have and wish someone has is all the "C" library
s that Willard found and is listed in the post. That is something I
consider important but will be unable to do.

If you can accept large e-mail files PM me and I will try and give you
copies. I do not play any games with any of the "free" cloud storage
offerings, they just do not work.

Perhaps all the files I have uploaded that cannot change the permission
to do so may be given back to so I can add files.

And there are so many files in one place that may sink due to the
weight. AFAIK no backup.

SHF