[Coco] Disk Free Space

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Dec 26 22:49:37 EST 2018

Here is an example.
Line 10 gives you enough string space. The first number in line 20 is your disk # and inputs track
17 and sector 2 into the 128-byte strings S1$ and S2$. We then convert each byte in each string into
a hexidecimal number in lines 40, 80, and 200.

10 CLEAR512
20 DSKI$ 0,17,2,S1$,S2$
30 FOR I=1TO128
40 A$=MID$(S1$,I,1)