[Coco] Christmas Gift Hunt

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 18:40:48 EST 2018

Hello Henry,
sorry, you are right, this is an error while copying the long name from
the VDK
to another short named gamed, in this case you have got CRONOPIOS and FAMAS
that will come on next release :-(

The changes we have done due to image changes has doomed us :-(
Tomorrow I will download the Christmas disks from both WorldOfDragon and
Retrowiki
to see if both have the same error.
I have found in my PC the correct one that shows the right intro screen
and starts
the Christmas Gift Hunt game for the CoCo, this is the one I will
'update' tomorrow.
Sorry for any inconvenience that could have been caused by mistake ...
regards
pere

Message: 6