[Coco] CLEAR 0

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Dec 26 17:25:06 EST 2018

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 21:20:09 +0000
Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/26/18 3:59 PM, rietveld rietveld wrote:
> > I am archiving a bunch of coco tapes.   One of the tapes says to
> > type ' CLEAR 0' before typing CLOADM.   What does the clear 0 do?
>
> Well, the book says the number is the highest address basic can use
> so I would guess it is telling BASIC you get no memory for things
> like strings.  :-)
>
> bill

    Which book? THE book is the bible and only mentions computers once.

Matthew 5:37: Just say `Yes' or `No' -- anything else you say comes
from the Evil One.
 		       -- the Bible, discussing binary computers

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Sentiment without action is the anathama of the soul"
                                   -- Edward Abbey