[Coco] Custom MAME builds (Chris Hawks? Others?)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 26 17:30:54 EST 2018

Who was it that did the custom MAME build, compiling only the components in that were needed for the CoCo emulation?

I ask because there are some folks trying to reverse engineer the Arcade1Up home arcade machines. Some use a version of MAME that appears to have been compiled with limited support, and I replied that I thought this was a thing because someone did it for the home computers.

Trying to find out who that someone is so I can ask them questions.

		— A