[Coco] OS9 help needed.

Walter zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 24 21:42:33 EST 2018

Sorry my response is not inline but my mail client doesn't support that option.

Thanks Curtis

I was concerned that the moment I modpatch'd the in mem D0 descriptor it would not like accessing the 35t_ss floppy it had
booted from.

But it definitely worked!!!  :)

Thanks Tfaden

I like the drivewire solution but how would I get the drivewire drivers/descriptors onto my OS9 boot floppy in the first place?

(Answer. I'll order the mini Flash with HDBDOS preinstalled from Cloud-9.  Yes, No ?)

Walter