[Coco] OS9 help needed.

Walter zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 24 21:39:04 EST 2018

Thanks Bill

DW4 server side I'm familiar with from VCC.

I think I will order the mini FLASH plugin and cable from Cloud-9 that comes with HDBDOS already installed. I have a multipack. I also have a boosted 10 meter USB cable I just need the serial to USB adapter!

My CoCo III has a R6551AP serial IO chip build it.  Can the drivewire drivers on the CoCo OS9 side be configured to use this rather than the standard bitbanger?  Doesn't matter if it can't but just interested!

Regards

Walter