[Coco] [CoCo] More AGD games converted
psergm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:37:54 EST 2018
no doubt we will release the whole CoCo-Dragon Suite despite by now we
are tuning a bit better with every new released game .
Sometimes it only requires a change in the compiler but other cases have
required adding more .bat files to perform new tasks in the
process that gets the .sna file and generates two disk files (DSK-VDK)
and a lot of intermediate files that help us to find out some errors ...
By now that Suite has these compnents
- a CONVERT.EXE file to extract the data and scripts from the ZX snapshot
- a ADGDragon.EXE compiler that creates the ASM source code for 6809
that uses the converted to 6809 AGD engine (by me)
- an image converter (data reordering) from ZX to 6847 format (by me)
These three elements are programmed in C under WinMG (come from AGD group)
- an assembler compiler (ASM6809 by Ciaran Anscomb)
- a tool to deal with Dragon disks (DragonDos by Rolf Michelsen)
- a tool to deal with CoCo disks (ImgTool by MESS)
- an emulator to test those disks (XRoar by Ciaran Anscomb)
- a lot of bat files that allow things to be done massively
We have released only 5 games. I have two more packs of four games that
will be delivered soon.
These amounts to only 13 games over let's say 150. So quite a lot to be
worked, tested and released ...
The CoCo-Dragon Suite, by now, is only of use to convert already
programmed ZX-games and this is the task we have assumed to do.
Anyway, if someone wants to play with it, we could release it as a beta
version despite this would need some time to write down an user guide
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 16:27:44 -0500
> From: Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat at gmail.com>
> To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] [CoCo] More AGD games converted
> <CAOQ4nMOqRq=20-a2zGQp5uuSuswHAoc5GdH_GnTRCF97zLYVfg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
> cool, I have a question will the AGD-CoCoDragon Suite
> be released?
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 4:22 PM Pere Serrat <psergm at gmail.com> wrote:
More information about the Coco