[Coco] OS-9 C was Re: 3rdPart Editor

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 21:40:08 EST 2018

I don’t know if this is the best, but I use K&R’s library with the last CC I could find off RTSI (which seems to be the latest)  This combo seems to work with the latest source around.  Tim’s make is the best one I’ve found although it still has a bug in calculating dates correctly for building.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>