[Coco] Rs232 Pack

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:25:16 EST 2018

Hello

I know that I bought up this subject before but I think its very important
that adding support for the RS232 pack would offer two things to the coco
community.

1) Adding Rs232 pack using the same orginal address may allow the old
software like Ribbs to work without having to re-write several hundred
lines of code.

2) It may encourage more people to write applications for the coco and make
it easer.

Sorry I do not beleive if we used a smaller computer system back in the
60's to send a man to the mon and 6809 I think was used on the earler space
shuttles nothing is impossible.

Phil Taylor