[Coco] Latest C Compiler Chain

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Dec 16 19:49:51 EST 2018

If you have the source for ansifront-0.13 that would be helpful.

I am not sure I gave Guillaume Major the rest of the files. I sort of
made a promise to clean up that post, but now it looks like I will not
be able to do that.

I will contact him and offer the rest of the files if needed.

That does not do anything about the library files that are scattered all
over the web, Willard even suggested some of mine should be included.

If a volunteer would follow Willards instructions to collect them then
the complete set would be in one place.

With the rise of the new C complier it may be moot.

SHF