[Coco] Digger3 not booting?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Dec 9 18:55:09 EST 2018

I remember that there was a game from Computerware called Mr. Dig.  A
friend of mine ran into grief because the game instructions on the diskette
said to insert it in Drive 0.  He put it in Drive 1 and used a DRIVE 1
instruction instead.  The game checked Drive 0, didn't find what it
expected, and trashed the disk in Drive 0 by writing BUY YOUR OWN over all
the entries in the directory.  My friend lost a bunch of irreplaceable
software that was on his Drive 0 diskette, and all Computerware would do
was offer to replace the game.

So, it may be that something like this is going on with the Digger3 demo.
Can you try running it from Drive 0?

Art