[Coco] Digger3 not booting?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Dec 9 16:31:39 EST 2018

You have not said (a bad mistake) what is the source for the demo. If it is in the Archive and is
Digger III Holiday Preview (Chet Simpson & Paul Thayer).zip , this game will run on MAME/MESS and
VCC. It will not run via Drivewire on a real Coco3 and I have not yet tried to copy it to a real
Coco disk.
The game starts with 512k memory on emulators.

If I get more info I will report it.

Robert