[Coco] Selling my 512k Coco-3 and related items

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:57:36 EST 2018

On 12/8/18 1:10 AM, Kandur wrote:
> Here is the updated blog,
> http://p.uio.pw/wp/?p=317
> showing the hookup, and how had I arrived to this solution.
> Here is a lousy video, shot with a hand held phone,
> made on Dec. 4, just before I sold the unit.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrwqF1bHv10

OK, here is the word.  I just made a cable to go between the

GBS-8220 and the port on the bottom of the COCO3 following

the directions provided.  Soldered everything, covered it all

with multiple layers of heat shrink tubing.  Looks really good :-)

and best of all, it works.  I haven't tried higher res stuff (like

an OS9 text screen) but the picture is so sharp and clear I

have no doubt it will work.  Now, I have to buy another GBS-8220

for my other COCO3 before the rush starts....

bill