[Coco] CoCo3 Service Manual Schematic REALLY Readable

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sat Dec 8 01:16:54 EST 2018

Really Great Job, Everyone who has an electronic PDF copy of the CoCo3
Service Manual should keep your file next to it.

I wish that I could place your file where I found the one scanned 2
pixel / inch. But I almost got killed the last time I offered to do
anything like that. (And no one else has done anything as far as I can
see in what, two or three years and it has gotten more and more files
not sorted. *eg* )

I see you are on Facebook, do you want to make a post there or should I
do it? Don't forget the OS-9 group.

SHF

On 12/7/2018 9:45 PM, Ty Sopko wrote:> Hi Stephen,

 > I painstakingly recreated the service manual schematic about 11 years
ago in PSpice.  (If I had time to do it over, I'd make it searchable.)

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%203%20Revised%20Schematic%20(Ty%20Sopko).pdf

 > Good luck!
 >
 > Ty

Fischer