[Coco] Selling my 512k Coco-3 and related items

Ty Sopko ty.sopko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 00:45:44 EST 2018

Hi Stephen,

I painstakingly recreated the service manual schematic about 11 years ago in PSpice.  (If I had time to do it over, I'd make it searchable.)

You are correct, sync flows from GIME to U15.

There are a few copies floating around --

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%203%20Revised%20Schematic%20(Ty%20Sopko).pdf

Good luck!

Ty