[Coco] Selling my 512k Coco-3 and related items

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 12:17:37 EST 2018

 Yeah I didn't expect you to say "yeah you can get them at . . ." and be done with it, but had to ask.
I saved the data from your link and will get to it at some point.  I'm playing right now by adding a keypad to one of my XP boxes with a passcode using logic chips.  That project has my attention right now.  It's just a play project, but I see everything to fruition before going to another.
Thanks Kandur.
P.S.  you wouldn't by chance have one hanging around you could part with do you?