[Coco] FD-502 (26-3133) controller for sale

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Mon Dec 3 14:05:37 EST 2018

Answering multiple private questions,
regarding my FD-502 (26-3133) controller for sale.

The FD-502 (26-3133) is the last Tandy controller.
This model, uses a 28-pin ROM rather than a 24-pin ROM for Disk BASIC.
It was introduced in the 1988 Radio Shack catalogue.
My model is the original, made in Korea.
Every address pin is connected via a ferrite core choke.
The backside is shielded.
PHOTO-1
A copy of this board is listed on eBay for US $69,
as    RE-FD502 Floppy Disk Controller.
PHOTO-2
The copy board uses resistors in place of the chokes, and has no shield.
Both boards are offered without a case.
This must be a rare find, thank you for your interest.

Kandur