[Coco] Selling my 512k Coco-3 and related items

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:15:07 EST 2018

Also be aware that the standard delivery time is 'out the window' because of the postal strike.

I am waiting for several items, both domestic and foreign, that have been severely delayed

Here is a quote from Canada Post

" ‎Unprecedented backlogs will continue to mean lengthy delays for customers"

Posted  by Canada Post in Customer Alerts

"Canada Post is working to stabilize operations after the end of the rotating strikes. With our network currently facing unprecedented backlogs, customers can continue to expect delivery delays for the next several weeks.  ‎"