[Coco] Adopted a wayward CoCo 1

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Sun Dec 2 18:23:54 EST 2018

I don't know if anyone else was at the VCF Festivus celebration in
Wall Twp or not. The VCF had a few spare machines that use as prizes
for various donations. There was this lonely CoCo 1 (16K) that had been
pretty badly beaten (think something may have been dropped on it).
I tried the keyboard (the really flat keyboard) and I hate it.

So it's ugly, abused and has a terrible keyboard (not the worst). I
think I love this machine. I've cleaned it up and initial tests show
a bit more than 8K of RAM in Extended 1.0 BASIC. So far it seems that
the ugliness is only skin deep.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com