[Coco] Programming help needed

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Dec 2 00:25:15 EST 2018

I’m certainly not a big fan of DECB disk programming due to its limitations nor am I an expert on it.  But, my first guess would be that instead of using a string you should write the data to the disk file using numeric expressions instead of string expressions.

I *think* WRITE #1, A will write the 8-bit value of A to the file.  It seems like that would be a way to get around the limitations of using a string to represent raw binary data.

Dave