[Coco] Tandy Assembly - CoCo

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat Aug 18 17:42:13 EDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 11:15:19AM -0400, Peter Cetinski wrote:
> Hi CoCoNuts,
>
> We’re looking for a CoCo specific speaker/presentation for Tandy Assembly to help round out the diversity of platforms on the schedule.
>
> Who wants to step up and represent?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pete

Normally, I would be happy to speak at the event. But as it stands,
I'm not going to be able to attend this year.

Surely there are a few CoCo folks that can represent and entertain
the CoCo community? There are a half-dozen or more that gather every
week to be on CoCoTALK! -- surely at least one of those guys wants a
turn on the mic? ;-)

John