[Coco] yaccs.info update

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Thu Aug 16 22:02:00 EDT 2018

I just discovered Gate Crasher via your site and emailed Nick about buying
a copy.  I played the demo for a short while and I'm amazed this runs on a
CoCo.  I've only been back in the CoCo world for less than a year and this
was the first I'd seen this game.  I see lots of talk about the newest
games that have been made but this one deserves more attention IMO.