[Coco] Memory size of Coco 2

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Aug 13 07:59:40 EDT 2018

In the early days they expected to use "half-good" 64k chips for the 32k
upgrades.  The cost savings of that did not pan out.  The "F" board coco
1 was jumpered for all good 64k chips.  The "D" and "E" boards had
jumpers for mapping the upper or lower banks for 32k.  You needed to
wire in a gate on a 74LS02 to access both halves of the 64k chips.
Bruce W.