[Coco] Memory expansion

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:41:46 EDT 2018

Interesting.  So, how hard would it be to make one that took

4164's?  I was looking for some way to test memory chips and thought

a Cart might be a good solution if expansion memory could be addressed

from there.  When I said I could see a possible problem I was thinking about

timing with the memory so far (electrically) from the CPU.

Why would I want to do this, you ask?  I just spent about an hour pulling

4164 compatible chips out of old ISA PC memory expansion boards. With

time, memory chips are going to get rarer.  Be nice to have a way to
test them.

bill