[Coco] I ALMOST Forgot...

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 12:04:57 EDT 2018

 How often do you replace the UPS batteries?

Having all Coco hardware connected to a UPS is definitely a great idea. Replacing a CoCo is becoming more difficult.and needs to be protected. Granted, saving a $500 USD TV helps, but you can't go to your neighborhood electronics store to replace a fried CoCo or accessory.

Salvador