[Coco] CoCo 2 to Composite

John Mautz ejmautz2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:04:22 EDT 2018

Ed,

I thought of that, but the CoCoVGA is an internal mod so it would only work
with the CoCo 2.  Which is fine, but I would hate to spend the money just
to find out the CoCo 2 is dead.  I was hoping to just plug an adapter into
the RF out and some device(s) would convert that signal to composite so I
could use a normal monitor.  This would also be universal for other systems
which would be great.

Thanks,
John.