[Coco] CoCo 2 to Composite

John Mautz ejmautz2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:41:29 EDT 2018

Ok CoCo fans, up until now I have only played with CoCo3's.  One of my
friends saw my facebook posts and gave me a CoCo 2 and an Atari 600XL both
only have RF out.  I have no traditional TV's to hook these up to see if
they work.  So, here is the question....

What fancy or basic adapters are you using to hook these RF only devices to
composite monitors?  I've done some looking on Amazon and it seems the
items thy have listed convert HDMI/Component to RF not the other way around
and they don't say if they are bi-directional or not.

Thanks for the help.
John.