[Coco] Fujistu FM-7

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:42:58 EDT 2018

I believe you are thinking of the Fujitsu FM77 AV, which would be the last
machines of the FM7 line.  It had some fairly advanced video hardware for the time.

The Fujitsu series of 6809 based machines begins with the FM-8, followed by the
FM-7, then FM-77, and finally the FM-77 AV.

All dual-6809’s.  One as the CPU, and another running the video subsystem.

- Ed