[Coco] loading Dragon 32 tape software from CD-R

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Mon Aug 6 00:57:05 EDT 2018

On 8/5/2018 9:43 PM, rietveld rietveld wrote:
> I am using a cheap Thrift Store find called  "JWIN"
>
> It was really a crap shoot when I bought it
>
> Not sure if it would work, but i grabbed it because it has a "headphone" jack for the coco tape plaer cable

I purchased a cheap Stereo Cassette deck, it has worked great compared
with the bad reports on the Tandy Color Computer Cassette recorder.

I modified the deck with a jack so my CoCo's could start and stop the deck.

Just put the motor wire in series with the CoCo Motor relay.

The permanent magnet for erasing in the CoCo cassette is bad news.

SHF