[Coco] Recommendations for a good monitor (RGB input) for CoCo 3?

Jason Reighard cocoman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:05:41 EDT 2018

Thanks Steve, just in case anyone doesn't realize , full disclosure that
was my display at cocofest and I manufacture and sell the Switch-a-roo Coco
3 RGB to scart cable.

The switch on the Switch-a-roo cable allows you to switch between RGB and
composite. The composite video is still handled by the HDMI converter and
goes to the HDMI monitor. It is for  Coco 1 and 2 games that use the Pmode4
artifact colors that don't work via RGB.

About a month ago or so I did a quick video testing a prototype of the
switch-a-roo. About 45 seconds in it shows an artifact color game, clowns
and balloons
https://youtu.be/105oMxd8y54