[Coco] CoCoUSB

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 25 18:48:18 EDT 2018

On Apr 23, 2018, at 9:03 AM, Steve Stroh <steve.stroh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know there’s a philosophical issue here about accessories for the CoCo vs
> dedicating a PC to  a CoCo, but the RPi 0W, at $10, seems like more of an
> accessory than the full computer that it really is.

Most chips we’d use these days are processors with RAM and such. The only difference is if it runs an OS, really. There are high end Arduinos that use Intel processors and can run Linux.

One box using a zero could plug into both joystick ports, the serial I/O port, and Cassette and emulate them all....