[Coco] CoCoUSB

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 25 18:36:55 EDT 2018

On Apr 20, 2018, at 11:47 PM, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:

> However, I *think* there is a way to support the USB solutions without needing to physically connect to the devices in question (mouse, KB, etc.).  I have the beginnings of a design, but need more time to prove it out.

I’m definitely curious about this.

There was a time when the ultimate goal was to repack a CoCo into a huge PC case and use a PC keyboard and all that. I have little interest in using non CoCo things these days, beyond maybe a joystick interface, but since my day job has been working with USB I’ve become very interested in the potential of having the interface available and letting others contribute firmware and adapters and such.