[Coco] Patching Iron Forest on a real floppy

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:40:18 EDT 2018

Thanks for the precision. I will update the readme file.

Guillaume

"rietveld rietveld"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
BLUPR14MB011352BC7E56DDA47C86B752B68F0 at BLUPR14MB0113.namprd14.prod.outlook.com...

I was able to patch disk1 to boot properly

One thing not mentioned in the patching instructions is that after putting
the patch disk in drive 1 and Iron Forest in drive 0, you need to type DRIVE
1:RUN"BOOT"

If you just type RUN"BOOT:1" the program will start but will fail when
calling it's sister programs