[Coco] Making an Iron Forest Boot Disk

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:11:10 EDT 2018

Hi Henri,

Iron Forest is incompatible with SDC-DOS. You have to launch the game from
Disk Basic. It is flashed in bank 1 of the Coco SDC. After mounting the Iron
Forest directory, type RUN at 1 to start Disk Basic.

Guillaume

"rietveld rietveld"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
BLUPR14MB0113DF5E655F8373B12ACB9BB6880 at BLUPR14MB0113.namprd14.prod.outlook.com...

Hi. Can anyone offer some advise on how to make a physical copy of Iron
Forest by Diecom

I tried to make a Bootable Disk 1 using the download from the archive site.
Defeated didn't seem to work properly. When I LOADM 'IRON.BIN' the coco just
resets
I tried using the SDC image of the game but it 'Hangs' at the title screen

Any advice?