[Coco] 512k coco3 for $99 on ebay

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:06:53 EDT 2018

I don't understand.  A number of years ago i was going to try to sell

a bunch of the stuff I had laying around and eBay wouldn't accept

my ads claiming I was asking too  much for shipping when all I asked

was the actual cost from the USPS.  I gave up and haven't tried to sell

anything on eBay since.

bill