[Coco] Cocofest floorplan

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Apr 11 14:32:16 EDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 08:55:27AM -0500, RETRO Innovations wrote:
> On 4/11/2018 8:17 AM, John W. Linville wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 10:41:46AM +0000, Carlos Camacho wrote:
> > > Where is the vendor table floor plan link?
> > I don't think that has been released publicly.
> >
> > John
>
> I think Carlos' point is that John Mark publicly announced the availability
> of it in the start of this thread, but there is no such link available for
> us to peruse.
>
> Jim

While John Mark could have chosen to be a bit more precise, he did not
announce the availability of a "vendor table floor plan". Instead,
he chose to use the somewhat imprecise term, "CoCoFEST! Floor
Plan". Despite the lack of precision, he did provide a link to the
exact document to which he was referring.

As for the "vendor table floor plan"...again, it hasn't been released
publicly. FWIW, I don't think it has ever been Glenside's policy to
publicly release it. Secret sauce? :-)

John

P.S. CoCoFEST! does not have access to room "D". I don't know whether
or not it is even available for us to rent in the future.