[Coco] Release CenterText.b09

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:17:30 EDT 2018

I will make the proper changes to the copyright notices and Dim a,b,c as a
Integer. Since the code is so small it really should not cause any issues.

For the Copyright notice The program is being release as Public domain with
no technical support. You may use the program in your own project but the
users are prohibited from making changes to CenterText and release it to be
included in Os9Budget.