[Coco] Nitros9 boot disk

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:54:07 EDT 2018

My image is 80 track

  Original Message
From: David Ladd
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2018 3:11 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Nitros9 boot disk

Tim,

You can use the CoCoSDC booting off of standard floppy disk images without
needing to replace the rb1773 driver as long as the disk image doesn't go
over 80 tracks double sided.

The only thing you have to be careful of is if you mix the drivers when
booting.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |