[Coco] 2 slot mpi

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:35:40 EDT 2018

Do u have a picture and dimensions  . I need something small to fit in the repack I showed on youtube.
 ‎Right now the disto controller (with out the case) is inserted into the cart port of the coco3 mother board. I want to use a small 2 port mpi in its place then put the disto in one slot and a SDC in the other slot.
Right now the SCSI harddrive is running Nitros9. I want to boot up to the SDC PAK using SDCX then do a Drive OFF command to access the physical drives, which will allow me to boot up Nitros9 from the SCSI drive

Is your slot selection done via switch? Via software poke?
I just need to have the coco see the SDC pak first upon bootup. Then I can do the DRIVE OFF letting me use the physical 5 1/4 to "DOS" boot Nitros9

thanks