[Coco] Disto 2mb coco3 setup in the original cases vs the same equipment re-packed into a Tandy1200

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 19:49:31 EDT 2018

Ha! I have a half original-modern Coco3....
1 Meg disto board, cooling fan, Eagle AT keyboard interface & keyboard, MPI, & CM-8 monitor.
Mine is still in the Coco case with a cover where the keyboard used to be. I can stow the Coco & MPI under the desk and keep the keyboard & monitor up top :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com